Call To Schedule Your Consultation: call717-260-3527

We Have You Covered:

Providing Reliable Legal Services For Over 43 Years

Have You Been Injured In A Car Accident?

If you have been injured in a car accident and the accident was caused by another party’s negligence, it is important to take prompt legal action. At Cunningham, Chernicoff & Warshawsky, P.C., we help car accident victims in Harrisburg and beyond seek the compensation they deserve after suffering serious injuries.

Whatever Injuries You Suffered, We’re Here To Help

Depending on the specifics of your case, you may be eligible for compensation for injuries, medical care, rehabilitative costs, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. Our firm’s lawyers will help you seek the maximum compensation that considers the current and long-term costs associated with your injuries:

Don’t Settle Your Car Accident Claim Without Talking To An Attorney

After a car accident, your insurance company will try to settle your claim quickly. Unfortunately, your insurance company does not have your best interests in mind. Rather, it will try to settle your claim for much less than it is worth. It is important to seek help from an experienced personal injury lawyer in these matters before your insurance company attempts to settle your claim.

Find out more about insurance bad faith and other practices.

The sooner you are able to contact a personal injury attorney following a car accident, the better. Early in a case, we investigate the cause of the accident, interview witnesses and gather any other applicable evidence. We look at the facts from the moment we begin speaking with a client to the moment the case goes to trial. And our hard work pays off. We have obtained numerous large settlements and verdicts for injured clients.

Contact Us Today

If you have been injured on Pennsylvania’s Interstate 83, Interstate 81, on the West Shore or at any other location throughout the state, contact a car crash attorney today. Call Cunningham, Chernicoff & Warshawsky, P.C., at 717-260-3527.