We Can Answer Your Real-Estate Legal Questions
If you are considering leasing, buying or selling commercial real estate, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests. Real estate transactions are document-intensive. Simple mistakes can be costly, in terms of both time and money.
At the law office of Cunningham, Chernicoff & Warshawsky, P.C., we have protected the rights of businesses and business owners in central Pennsylvania since 1978. Our lawyers have more than 130 years of combined legal experience. We bring large-firm results with a small-firm attitude, combining hard work and determination to offer you exceptional value.
Our Commercial Real Estate Practice
We provide comprehensive counsel to businesses and business owners in a wide range of real estate matters, including:
- The leasing of commercial property — Our lawyers represent commercial landlords and tenants, helping them review and/or negotiate lease terms. We will also prepare all lease documents and conduct any due diligence necessary before a lease agreement is signed.
- The purchase or sale of commercial real estate — We will work with you at all stages of a commercial real estate transaction, from the negotiation of terms to the closing. We will prepare all documentation to complete your deal, including sales agreements, deeds, mortgages and other financing instruments.
- Compliance with municipal regulations — We will advise you regarding all municipal regulations that affect the property you own or seek to purchase, including zoning, land use and planning issues.
- Options to buy or sell property — We can help you protect your interests when seeking or entering into an option to buy or sell commercial property.
- Real estate financing — We negotiate, review and prepare all types of real estate financing agreements. We can help you identify creative ways to pay for the purchase of the property you need.
Contact Us About Your Commercial Property Transaction
For a private meeting with one of our experienced Harrisburg commercial real estate attorneys, contact us online or call our office at 717-260-3527 or toll free at 866-534-4404. We welcome the use of Visa or MasterCard as payment for services rendered.