Bankruptcy Is A Way To A New Beginning
Many people see the prospect of bankruptcy as a sign of failure. It’s a sign that their big choices didn’t turn out well. But that’s not true. There are no guarantees in business or personal finance, and falling foul of the pressures of debt is normal. Bankruptcy exists as a way to help you redefine your financial difficulties and move forward.
At Cunningham, Chernicoff & Warshawsky, P.C., in Harrisburg, we have helped businesses and individuals throughout central Pennsylvania solve their debt problems since 1978. Our lawyers combine dedicated client service with skill, knowledge and experience to bring you exceptional legal value.
What Is The Right Bankruptcy For You?
If you are struggling with unmanageable debt, whether in your personal life or with respect to your business, you need an experienced bankruptcy attorney to advise you. Our bankruptcy lawyers offer you choices, and only an experienced lawyer can help you explore all of your options and find the best solution for your situation:
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy – We represent businesses in Chapter 11 reorganization petitions, working directly with your creditors to set up new payment plans. We will help you put together your reorganization plan, and we will review all proposed repayment agreements to ensure they are within your means.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy – We work with businesses or individuals who seek to permanently discharge certain debts through a Chapter 7 liquidation. We will walk you through the test to determine eligibility, and we will make certain you know what debts can be extinguished and what property can be protected.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy – We help consumers in personal debt reorganizations under Chapter 13 and in drafting proposed repayment plans that are affordable to you.
We offer our clients our experienced perspective on bankruptcy alternatives, such as loan workouts and other debt relief. On top of that, we are also vigorous and offer thorough representatives for people facing foreclosure.
Before you spend money on debt settlement or consolidation, be sure these choices will provide the debt relief you need. In many cases they won’t. We can assist you if debt settlement and/or consolidation are right for you.
Getting Answers To Your Bankruptcy Questions
When you decide to file for bankruptcy, or well before you do, you will have many questions that you want to resolve such as:
- Will I lose my property if I file bankruptcy?
- What will happen with my personal property?
- How do I get rid of credit card debt?
- Is a foreclosure inevitable?
- How can I stop a garnishment?
We can speak with you at length about your future and options in a free consultation.
Contact An Experienced Debt Relief Lawyer
At our office, all potential bankruptcy clients receive a free initial consultation. To arrange a meeting with one of our experienced Pennsylvania consumer bankruptcy lawyers, contact us online, or call us at 717-260-3527.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.