At the office of Cunningham & Chernicoff, P.C., our attorneys have more than 130 years of combined legal experience. As small firm, we are able to provide a high level of personal service and attention. We will take the time to really get to know you and understand your needs and concerns. At the same time, we offer the resources and results you expect to find only at a large law practice. We combine hard work and determination with skill, experience and knowledge to bring you exceptional legal value.
An Overview of Our Practice
We provide experienced legal counsel to individuals and businesses, handling matters involving:
- Bankruptcy — We offer comprehensive bankruptcy counsel to businesses and individuals, handling all matters related to Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 filings. In consumer bankruptcy filings, we will help you determine whether you qualify to permanently discharge debts under Chapter 7. We also help individuals and businesses prepare and submit reorganization plans.
- Business and commercial law — We provide a wide range of services to businesses and business owners across Pennsylvania, from business formation counsel to representation in commercial litigation. We work closely with small businesses, and handle employment law and real estate issues.
- Probate and estate administration — Our lawyers advise clients regarding all matters related to the administration of an estate in the probate courts. We handle estate tax matters, and help you prepare and execute most types of estate planning documents, including wills, powers of attorney and living wills/health care powers of attorney.
- Divorce and family law — We work with individuals at any stage of a divorce or family law matter, from the initial filing through post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement.
- Real estate — We will assist you with all types of real estate matters, including sale and purchase of property, real estate leasing and land use/zoning matters.
- Personal injury — We represent injured people, including individuals hurt in motor vehicle accidents. We will also help you pursue damages if your insurance company denies a claim in bad faith.
Contact the Law Office of Cunningham & Chernicoff, P.C., Today
To schedule a confidential consultation with one of our experienced Harrisburg commercial law lawyers, contact us by e-mail or call us at 717-260-3527 or toll free at 866-534-4404. We also offer a free consultation in bankruptcy and personal injury cases. Visa and MasterCard are welcome.