Harrisburg Business Formation Lawyers
At Cunningham & Chernicoff, we provide legal services to assist clients in business start-ups. However, our services extend beyond just assisting in formations. We also counsel clients on legal and practical issues that may affect their businesses. This comprehensive approach allows clients to make proactive decisions that will affect their businesses for years to come.
Business Formation Services
Cunningham & Chernicoff can assist with the legal steps in forming a business:
- Choosing the appropriate business entity: limited liability corporation (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLP), proprietorship, S corporation, C corporation, etc.
- Business contracts
- Business transactions
- Real estate transactions (buying and leasing property)
- Licensing issues (including restaurant licensing and liquor licensing)
- Employment law issues
- Business counseling
Each business is unique, so we customize our services to meet the demands of each client. We have represented business of all sizes in a variety of industries.
Providing Advice and Legal Services to Businesses
We are unique in the types of services we offer to clients who are forming businesses. Part of our practice involves counseling businesses that are failing. Seeing how businesses fail and helping correct those failures is a very powerful weapon for us to have as we counsel people who are brand-new to business. Our clients get the benefit of our experience in business counseling, and we are often able to steer them in other directions that are beneficial to their businesses.
Find out more about these topics:
- Business law and business formation
- Business and commercial litigation
- Business / commercial law information
For more information about business start-ups, contact an attorney online or call (866) 534-4404.