Harrisburg Business Law Attorney
At Cunningham & Chernicoff, we help business owners and entrepreneurs establish, grow, and profit from their enterprises. Since 1978, we have served business owners in central Pennsylvania by providing them with quality legal advice and representation. We understand business and commercial law, but we also understand the practical and commercial aspects of manufacturing, distribution, and the provision of professional services. When we provide legal advice to business clients, we always consider the economic and business costs and benefits that will accrue through the use of that advice.
Cunningham & Chernicoff advises clients in all business law matters, including:
- Business formation – Sub Chapter C and Sub Chapter S corporations, professional associations, non-profit corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies (LLC)
- Contract negotiation, writing, and review
- Buy / sell agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sales of businesses
- Debt and equity financings
- Secured transactions
- Creditor collections
- Employment law counseling
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Business and commercial litigation
- And others
As a small firm that handles large legal matters, we respond quickly with legal advice aimed at obtaining practical results. We are proud of our ability to provide these results in a cost-effective manner. If a client can resolve a matter without recourse to the services of one of our corporate lawyers, we will tell them. Our goal is to see our clients grow and prosper.