At Cunningham & Chernicoff, P.C., we help business owners and entrepreneurs establish, grow, and profit from their enterprises. Since 1978, our attorneys have served business owners in Harrisburg and throughout central Pennsylvania by providing them with quality legal advice and representation. We understand business and commercial law, but we also understand the practical and commercial aspects of manufacturing, distribution, and the provision of professional services. When we provide legal advice to business clients, we always consider the economic and business costs and benefits that will accrue through the use of that advice.
Comprehensive Business Law Services
Cunningham & Chernicoff advises clients in all business law matters, including:
- Business formation – Subchapter C and Subchapter S corporations, professional associations, nonprofit corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies (LLC)
- Contract negotiation, writing, and review
- Buy/sell agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sales of businesses
- Debt and equity financings
- Secured transactions
- Creditor collections
- Employment law counseling to help you comply with antidiscrimination and worker safety laws
- Commercial real estate transactions, whether you are leasing, buying or selling
- Business and commercial litigation in a wide range of disputes, including breach of contract, collections, and matters relating to real estate
We are proud to help small businesses with all their legal needs, including resolution of disputes. If your business is facing a lawsuit, it is important to determine whether legal proceedings are occurring in the proper venue.
As a small firm that handles large legal matters, we respond quickly with legal advice aimed at obtaining practical results. We are proud of our ability to provide these results in a cost-effective manner. If a client can resolve a matter without recourse to the services of one of our corporate lawyers, we will tell them. Our goal is to see our clients grow and prosper.
Choose Cunningham & Chernicoff, P.C., for Experience and Sound Advice
To learn more about what our firm can do for your business, complete our contact form or call our business lawyers at 717-260-3527 to arrange a consultation.