If you are struggling with unmanageable debt, whether in your personal life or with respect to your business, you need an experienced bankruptcy attorney to advise you. Our bankruptcy lawyers offer you choices, and only an experienced lawyer can help you explore all of your options and find the best solution for your situation.
At Cunningham, Chernicoff & Warshawsky, P.C., in Harrisburg, we have helped businesses and individuals throughout central Pennsylvania solve their debt problems since 1978. Our lawyers combine dedicated client service with skill, knowledge and experience to bring you exceptional legal value. Call us at 717-260-3527 for a free initial consultation.
Bankruptcy Solutions for Individuals and Business Owners
Our attorneys offer debt relief solutions to businesses and individuals, including:
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — We represent businesses in Chapter 11 reorganization petitions, working directly with your creditors to set up new payment plans. We will help you put together your reorganization plan, and we will review all proposed repayment agreements to ensure they are within your means.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — We work with businesses or individuals who seek to permanently discharge certain debts through a Chapter 7 liquidation proceeding. We will walk you through the test to determine eligibility, and we will make certain you know what debts can be extinguished and what property can be protected.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — We help consumers in personal debt reorganizations under Chapter 13 and in drafting proposed repayment plans that are affordable to you.
- Foreclosure defense — If you are behind on your mortgage payments and facing foreclosure, we'll help you explore your options.
- Bankruptcy alternatives — A bankruptcy alternative, such as a loan workout, may provide you the debt relief you need.
- Debt settlement and consolidation analysis — Before you spend money on debt settlement or consolidation, be sure these choices will provide the debt relief you need. In many cases they won't. We can assist you if debt settlement and/or consolidation are right for you.
Contact an Experienced Debt Relief Lawyer
At our office, all potential bankruptcy clients receive a free initial consultation. To arrange a meeting with one of our experienced Pennsylvania consumer bankruptcy lawyers, contact us online, or call us at 717-260-3527 or toll free at 866-534-4404.
Learn more about bankruptcy solutions:
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.