Marc W. Witzig
866-534-4404 (Toll Free)
Since 1986 Marc Witzig has practiced law in Harrisburg. Today his areas of focus include business transactions; contracts; real estate matters, including acquisitions, development, leases, and sales; commercial law; trusts, wills, and estate administration; nonprofit organizations; business matters, corporations, and limited liability companies; antitrust law; lender-borrower matters; financial workouts; representation in bankruptcy cases and related litigation; and commercial litigation.
Mr. Witzig received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1979. There he served on the Law Review; was research assistant for Dean W. Edward Sell; and was granted membership in the Order of the Coif. He received his B.A. in Political Science from the Pennsylvania State University in 1976, where he was a teaching assistant and received a research fellowship.
After serving as judicial clerk to Honorable Roy Wilkinson, Jr., with the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court and later the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Mr. Witzig worked at the Alcoa in-house legal department, where he concentrated on technology import/export controls, environmental law, commercial real estate, and antitrust.
Mr. Witzig is an adjunct professor at Dickinson School of Law, The Pennsylvania State University, in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. He teaches the course in consumer protection law.
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1993
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. cum laude - 1979
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1976
- Major: Political Science
- Appalachian Insulation Supply, Inc.
- Mid Penn Bank
- Architectural Testing, Inc.
- Lakeland Bank
- Path Stone Corporation
- White Oak Mills, Inc.
- Uplifting Athletes, Inc.