Bruce J. Warshawsky
866-534-4404 (Toll Free)
Bruce J. Warshawsky has had a distinguished legal career in Harrisburg since he graduated cum laude from the Dickinson School of Law in 1990.
Mr. Warshawsky graduated in 1983 from the Wharton School of Business of the University of Pennsylvania with a B.S. in Economics with concentrations in Accounting/MIS.
He joined the law firm of Cunningham & Chernicoff, P.C. in 2004 focusing his practice on representing businesses and individuals in the areas of estates, elder law, real estate, municipal law, business transactions and litigation.
He previously served as Counsel to Susquehanna Township and currently as Solicitor to Halifax Township and previously served as a Hearing Examiner for the Pennsylvania Securities Commission. He has been a judicial law clerk, managed his own law firm and worked for the Rite Aid Corporation. In 2002, he sought public office as a State Representative.
Mr. Warshawsky is a member of the Dauphin County, Cumberland County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations and admitted to the Bar before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, U.S. District Court for the Middle District, Western District and Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals.
He is also an Adjunct Professor (Land Use) at the Harrisburg Campus-Widener University School of Law.
Mr. Warshawsky is active in many civic, charitable and youth organizations.
He is a frequent lecturer and advisor to educational institutions. He resides in Susquehanna Township with his wife and 3 children.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 10% Business and Corporate Law
- 10% Municipal Law
- 10% Real Estate Law
- 10% Wills
- 20% Estate and Trust Administration
- 10% Elder Law
- 10% Asset Preservation Law
- 20% Business Litigation
- 35% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania - 1990
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member, Order of the Barristers and Corpus Juris Secundum
- Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 1983
- Major: Economics
- Major: Accounting/MIS
- Adjunct Professor, Land Use, Harrisburg Campus-Widener University School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Susquehanna Township, Dauphin County, Counsel
- Pennsylvania Securities Commission, Hearing Examiner
- Rite Aid Corporation, Judicial Law Clerk
- Halifax Township, Solicitor